We introduced a comprehensive institution health plan associated with Dr. Lalit Saxena.
The following services are being provided:
- For every 1000 student, one specialist nursing staff
- One visiting doctor twice a week. For residential institution a full time doctor.
- Hospital beds, dressing unit, life saving unit, medicines required.
- Daily health check up of students
- Local hospital connection for emergency
- Stationed fully equipped ambulance
- RFID system to get details daily report of students attending the medical service.
- Institution Management ERP with details report of students health record, growth graph, medial assignment of visiting doctors, physiological assignment reports, reports based on CBSE requirement
- SMS/Email alerts to parents
Our Assignment Consists
- Full medical examination by Doctors
- Follow up by E.N.T/EYE/DENTAL/CHILD specialist.
- Vaccination status review and vaccination by Doctors.
- Free-running test for detection of exercise induced Asthma(Preventable)
- Assessment of adolescent Scoliosis (which may be correctable with simple measures if detected early but later may need complicated surgery.
- Assessment of Obesity (early intervention to prevent physical and psychological damage and long term effects).
- Bed-wetting screening (10% of 7 year old suffer in silence with low self esteem and social disability). It can be treated successfully.
- Diabetes risk evaluations (prevention steps are likely to be helpful).
Our institution health plan has led to an early detection and timely correction of potentially serious health problems/emergencies amongst institution children’s exclusively. This service is of immense value to children, Parent and institution alike.
Our services meet & fulfill the guidelines of the department of Education Delhi for providing health care services in institutions.